How we respect your privacy?
At Trending Jobs we care as much about your privacy as we do about finding you the perfect job. This means we would like to be transparent what information we collect from people using Trending Jobs and what we do with this information. We identify two kinds of users:
Members: People who subscribed to our platform so they are able to make use of our daily emailservice to be updated about new job offers.
Visitors: Our website is also visible to unregistered users who wish to browse the job offerings.
To start with, these are the most important rules we follow regarding your personal data so we can keep your trust in us.
We will only share your personal data with third parties:
- With your consent;
- When it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- As reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you;
- When we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process;
- As necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of Trending Jobs, our members and the public;
What information do we collect?
To perform our service as well as we want to, we need some information from you. We use this information to find a job suited to information you provided to us.
- When you subscribe to Trending Jobs you provide us with information we use in our algorithm to search the web for job postings that correspond to the data you provided (for example the kind of jobs you like to fulfill, the location in which the organization of the job posting ideally should located).We can add questions to the subscription process to collect information so we can be more accurate in finding the best jobs for you.This data is saved in a secure database only accessible by employees of Trending Jobs who have the proper rights to access the database.
- Improving your experience / advertising:
- Find a job that fits your profile. The data will be used in our algorithm so we can match a job on the data you provided.
- Provide you with the best user experience possible (for example: detecting that you are visiting Trending Jobs on a mobile device so we can offer the a website suited to the mobile experience).
- Analysis for improving the services and features we offer.
When you visit Trending Jobs you need to give your consent to us for using cookies. We think it's important for you to know what we the functionality of the cookies is:
Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to determine the number of unique users of the site or provide certain features like tailoring a page fitted to your job search.
We also have cookies in place to protect our members and our platform against people with ill intent.
We use Performance cookies and similar technologies (“cookies”) across Trending Jobs for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Data supplied by cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use Trending Jobs so that we can improve how we present our content to you. We also collect information from the devices and networks that you use to access Trending Jobs.When you visit or leave Trending Jobs we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came or the one to which you are directed. Also, advertisers receive the URL of the page that you are on when you click an ad on or through our Services. We also receive the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or the proxy server that you use to access the web, your computer operating system details, your type of web browser, your mobile device (including your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system), your mobile operating system (if you are accessing Trending Jobs using a mobile device),
How we you use the information?
We use your information to:
Controlling your own information
You have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by Trending Jobs regarding your profile and (2) close your account (unsubscribe as member). Your account will be generally closed within fifteen minutes after completing the unsubscribe procedure.
Chamber of commerce: 66771145
Get in touch:
Contact form: click here.