1) Click on the green button with the text 'View job' in your e-mail job-alert. You will be redirected to Trending Jobs.
2) Click on the job-title (in this case "Online Marketing and Content Manager").
3) You are now redirect to the actual job (you are leaving Trending Jobs). Follow the instructions on the next page. In the example below, simply hit 'Apply' and complete the application form. In most cases, you will have to upload your resume.
Every application page looks different. Applying can be more user-friendly on one page compared to another.<br>If you have any questions about a specific application-procedure, contact the website where the problem occurs. In almost all cases, there will be a contact-page available at the third party.
1) Click on the Unsubscribe-button at the bottom of every e-mail:
2) You will be redirected to Trending Jobs. Click on the red Unsubscribe-button:
3) Click on 'Unsubscribe' to confirm. That's all, you are now unsubscribed!
If you have unsubscribed you might still see pop-up messages appearing. Unfortunately we are not able to block these for you as they are part of your internet browser settings. Information on how to deactivate push-notifications can be found right here .
In case your question is not listed here, please contact us via the Get in touch page .